Real Estate in Napavine, WA
The Napavine WA real estate market is a hot one. With its small-town charm, high quality schools and proximity to Chehalis, Napavine is a desirable destination for homebuyers. The median home price in Napavine as of April 2023 is $484,000, which is significantly higher than the Lewis County median of $392,000. This was not always the case, but Napavine is currently in a decade long plus midst of a housing boom thanks to massive growth developing near the freeway.
The Napavine real estate market, like the rest of the county, is also experiencing a transition from a blistering hot market to a normal one, although it seems to be heating up again in Lewis County. The average home stays on the market for 54 days, down from 102 days less just last month. The county average is 56 days. This means that homebuyers do have time to find a home a home they love, but heading into the spring market, the trends appear to be quickening.
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Napavine, WA, it’s important to work with a real estate agent who is familiar with the market. An experienced agent can help you find the right home for your needs and budget, and they can also help you navigate the changing market.
Search Napavine Area Homes for Sale
Get your FREE Napavine Home Market Analysis!
Pros and Cons to Buying a Home in Napavine, WA
Here are some things to keep in mind when buying a home in Napavine, WA:
- The median home price in Winlock is $484,000.
- The average home stays on the market for 54 days.
- The Napavine real estate market is heating up.
- It’s important to work with a real estate agent who is familiar with the market.
Here are some of the benefits of buying a home in Napavine, WA:
- Napavine is a small town with a friendly community.
- Napavine is located near outdoor recreation, which offers opportunities for fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, hunting, etc.
- Napavine is close to the freeway & Chehalis.
- Napavine has very good schools.
- Properties should see huge equity gains as the area is experiencing massive growth.
Here are some of the drawbacks of buying a home in Napavine, WA:
- Napavine is a small town, so there are fewer job opportunities than in larger cities.
- Napavine is located in a rural area, so it will take longer to commute to work.
- Napavine is growing and changing. The small-town atmosphere could be disrupted.
Napavine, WA – A Good Option for You?
Overall, the Napavine, WA real estate market is a good option for homebuyers looking for a small town with a friendly community and a variety of nearby amenities. The market is changing, so it’s important to work with a real estate agent who is familiar with the area.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling your home in the west Lewis County area, contact me today! I’d love to hear from you! Eren Millam – Managing Broker Premiere Property Group, LLC WA License No. 26933
Chehalis, WA 98532 | Centralia, WA 98531 | Adna, WA 98522 | Boistfort, WA 98538 | Napavine, WA 98565 | Onalaska, WA 98570 | Rochester, WA 98579 | Toledo, WA 98591 | Vader, WA 98593 | Winlock, WA 98596
Call/Text: (360) 219-3616 | Email: Eren@LewisCountyHomes.com
Check us out on FB: https://www.facebook.com/erenmillamrealtor
Are you a first-time home seller? Take this FREE Virtual Seller Seminar!
Considering selling your home? Get your FREE Market Analysis!
Are you a first time home buyer? Check out our FREE Virtual Buyer Seminar!