Real Estate in Toledo, WA
The Toledo WA real estate market is a hot one. With its small-town charm, high quality schools and proximity to the freeway and mighty Cowlitz River, Toledo is a desirable destination for homebuyers. The median home price in Toledo as of June 2023 is $597,475, which is significantly higher than the Lewis County median of $391,377. One of the things that separates Toledo from the surrounding area is fiber internet from ToledoTel. They are just now beginning to expand outside the zip code.
The Toledo real estate market, like the rest of the county, is down but also starting to climb again. The average home stays on the market for 192 days, up from 67 days less just last month. This could just be homes that were lingering on the market finally sold. Another factor is due to Toledo’s average price being much higher than the rest of the county. Look for this to go down next month. The county average is 50 days. This means that homebuyers do have time to find a home a home they love.
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Toledo, WA, it’s important to work with a real estate agent who is familiar with the market. An experienced agent can help you find the right home for your needs and budget, and they can also help you navigate the changing market.
Pros and Cons to Buying a Home in Toledo, WA
Here are some things to keep in mind when buying a home in Toledo, WA:
- The median home price in Toledo is $597,475.
- The average home stays on the market for 192 days.
- The Toledo real estate market is heating up.
- It’s important to work with a real estate agent who is familiar with the market.
Some of the benefits of buying a home in Toledo, WA:
- Toledo is a small town with a friendly community.
- Toledo is located near outdoor recreation, which offers opportunities for fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, hunting, etc.
- Toledo is close to the freeway & the Cowlitz River runs through town.
- Toledo has very good schools & fiber internet.
Drawbacks of buying a home in Toledo, WA:
- Toledo is a small town, so there are fewer job opportunities than in larger cities.
- Toledo is located in a rural area, so it will take longer to commute to work.
- Toledo is growing and changing. The small-town atmosphere could be disrupted.
Toledo, WA – A Good Option for You?
Overall, the Toledo, WA real estate market is a good option for homebuyers looking for a small town with a friendly community and a variety of nearby amenities. The market is changing, so it’s important to work with a real estate agent who is familiar with the area.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling your home in the west Lewis County area, contact me today! I’d love to hear from you! Eren Millam – Managing Broker Premiere Property Group, LLC WA License No. 26933
Chehalis, WA 98532 | Centralia, WA 98531 | Adna, WA 98522 | Boistfort, WA 98538 | Napavine, WA 98565 | Onalaska, WA 98570 | Rochester, WA 98579 | Toledo, WA 98591 | Vader, WA 98593 | Winlock, WA 98596
Call/Text: (360) 219-3616 | Email: Eren@LewisCountyHomes.com
Check us out on FB: https://www.facebook.com/erenmillamrealtor
Are you a first-time home seller? Take this FREE Virtual Seller Seminar!
Considering selling your home? Get your FREE Market Analysis!
Are you a first time home buyer? Check out our FREE Virtual Buyer Seminar!