Lewis County Homes respects the intellectual property rights of others.
Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site.
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party can contact you.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law.
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp.